Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fashion is Pain

So last week my back and my ankle were pretty sore. The physio session started it off, which is not unusual. But the jeans finished them off. For most people the act of pulling on and off your pants is no big deal. But in my case it's hazardous to my health. Okay, it was about 20 pairs of jeans I was trying on. And they were skinny jeans. And I couldn't breath very well in them (let alone eat all night!). But damn it, that store dummy looked hot in them and I wanted to too!

Okay, lesson learnt. I'm not 20 any more. And the act of breathing is kinda essential to my fitness plan moving forward. Plus confessing to my physio the reason for my sore back was kind of embarrassing. I laughed. I'm not sure he thought it was as funny as I did.

So, anyone want a pair of skinny jeans? Really, don't be deterred by the breathing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment